|The Party is Over|
The City asks that you remove all ornaments, decorations and tree stands before dropping off at the TreeCycle sites. Remember to Tree Pool! Bring your neighbor’s tree— fewer trips means cleaner air.
Additionally, from January 4th through January 12th, 2016, the City of Tucson will have Merry Mulch (wood chips) from shredded Christmas trees available for pick-up at Udall Park, and the Los Reales Landfill. Bring your own container and take home some free wood chips for your garden.
The following TreeCycle sites are open during daylight hours, seven days a week (except as noted):
- Oro Valley Lot, 660 W. Naranja Dr., between First Ave and La Canada Drive, Oro Valley
- Rillito Race Track, 4502 N. 1st Ave., east parking lot (follow signs)
- Udall Park, 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd., south of ball fields (follow signs)
- Golf Links Sports Park, 2400 S Craycroft Rd, northwest of Craycroft Rd. and Golf Links Rd.
- Tucson Rodeo Grounds, 4823 S. 6th Ave. (on Irvington Rd. and 6th Ave.)
- Los Reales Landfill, 7164 S. Craycroft Rd. (entrance is at intersection of Craycroft Rd. & Los Reales Rd., follow signs) **Closed Sundays**
- Silverbell Site, northeast corner of Goret Rd. and Silverbell Rd. (follow signs)
- Purple Heart Park, 10050 E. Rita Road, southeast corner of Rita Rd. and Esmond Loop
- Randolph Golf Course, 600 S. Alvernon Way, southeast corner of parking lot